We would like to help you as quickly as possible on this issue, but we need to have more information about the problem before we can help further.
In order to understand the issue you are facing, we need the following information about your configuration:
- Version of Windows: At a command prompt type the following command: "systeminfo.exe", which gives you a system report. We need the full "Operating System" and "Version" from the report.
- Version of Ride7 and RKit that you are using. You can get these from the Ride7 "Help | About" dialog box.
Please check from the Raisonance downloads page at http://www.mcu-raisonance.com/mcu_downloads.html that you are using the latest version of the tools.
Concerning your particular problem:
- Provide the steps you followed to raise the error.
- The precise error message you received, and which tool produced it. If possible, a screenshot of the message (using the PrtScr keyboard key) is helpful.
- Does the problem occur when using the examples given with Ride7 (from the Ride7 installation directory, default being "C:\Program Files\Raisonance\Ride\Examples\")?
You may encounter a specific issue related to 64-bit Windows. If you have a 64-bit system, just read this http://forum.raisonance.com/viewtopic.php?id=3080 that decribes the problem and its solution.
Another known issue is about some Windows versions that do not have the script engine properly registered. You can check this from http://forum.raisonance.com/viewtopic.php?id=3296.
Please let us know when the problem has been solved satisfactorily.
The Raisonance support team.
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.